- £21000 to £25000 per annum + benefits
- Apply by:
- 26th January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Up to £25,000
Are you looking to join a hugely successful media agency in a role that will see you working on two hugely well-known brands?
This media agency is best known for their innovative, data-driven approach to media planning and buying and helping their client base to develop fantastic, effective campaigns that are delivered across the globe. They have state-of-the-art offices equipped with a roof-terrace, vibrant atmosphere and open-plan office setting where everyone sits in a different desk each day! If you are a graduate looking for your first media agency role and have a go-getting attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and an inquisitive nature, then you will be definitely contender for the role.
- Working on the Account team of a major household brand in the drinks industry
- Collaborating with different offices across the globe in order to ensure that client objectives are being met
- Collecting data and conducting research in what is going on in different regions/with client competitors to identify new innovative trends and how improved work can be delivered
- Attending client meetings to discuss future strategy
- Activating media campaigns across a variety of channels on a global basis
- Strong academic background - ideally a 2:1 or above from a top 40 university with good A-levels
- Any experience within media is beneficial but not required although you must be focussed on starting your career within the media industry
- Excellent communication skills will mean you are confident interacting with clients
- Curious to learn every day and continually develop your knowledge
- Great attention to detail to ensure that everything on a media plan is accurate
Click the Apply button now for consideration for this exciting graduate role within one of London's leading media agencies.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be considered.
Sign up for job alerts - its free