Are you passionate about a career within the digital industry and looking to take your next step that will utilise your marketing experience and communication skills?
This is a great opportunity for someone with prior experience within marketing to join the Client Services team of an innovative technology publisher in Central London. You will be the first point of contact for their world-leading technology marketplace which helps to connect tech professionals to both network and share knowledge. Excellent communication skills is key, as you will be working on their program delivery and reporting on campaign performance to clients. With a great working environment, there is every opportunity to grow within this market-leading organisation. Perks of the role include great career progression and training schemes to up skill yourself!
- Managing digital marketing campaigns - display, PPC, SEO, affiliates, email
- Ensure campaigns are launched on time and deliver excellent results matching and exceeding the brief
- Provide detailed insight on campaign performance in order to advise marketing and advertising solutions to further improve ROI
- Acting as the first port of call for client queries and speaking with clients on a daily basis
- Ensuring clients are getting the best out of the technology and campaigns running
- Attending client meeting and entertainment
- Ideally 6 months Digital Marketing experience
- Prior experience within a client-facing or customer service role
- Passion and enthusiasm for the digital marketing space
- Excellent Excel skills - confidence using pivot tables and vlookups a plus
- Fantastic communication skills
- A keen interest in technology will be a big bonus!
Send me your CV via this website today for consideration for this exciting role! Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
We Are Aspire Limited
Aspire, formerly The Graduate Recruitment Company, were established in 1993 and are the UK’s leading recruiter of graduates, specialising in the media and marketing communications industry.