- £27,500 to £30,000 Basic + £15,000 Comm + benefits + expenses
- Apply by:
- 28th May 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
£27,500 - £30,000 Basic + £15,000 commission
Opportunity to join a billion dollar Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning company.
World leading artificial intelligence powered cyber security company. Face-to-face Account Executive role. Billion-dollar start-up company.
Venatrix is working with the UK’s most highly funded Artificial Intelligence company on their Spring 2019 graduate intake. Our client is a world class artificial intelligence company that works with brands such as Ebay, BNP Paribas, BT and Ocado and protects them from cyber-attacks. The technology was developed by Cambridge University Mathematicians and is based on the concept of the human body’s immune system. This company has grown from 0-900 people in just 5-years and is hiring an additional 10 sales people to continue their growth. This company requires all employees to have an exceptional track record in academia or extracurricular activities and a 2:1 or above from a Russell Group university. The company is expanding its European presence and is looking for candidates with fluency in Finnish, Norwegian and Italian languages.
The Account Executive will be joining a team of 20+ Venatrix graduates and will be a vital player, acting as the first point of contact between the company and its prospective clients, as well as chasing new business. Day-to-day, you will:
* Gain a deep understanding of the company and its commercial benefits.
* Work closely with the telemarketing team who will be booking meetings for you.
* Speak to existing and prospective customers about artificial intelligence and cyber security technology.
* Organise and attend meetings with potential clients internationally. Recent graduates do business in Dubai, The Caribbean and Las Vegas.
* Pitch the solution in face-to-face meetings.
* Close meetings and deals with clients and manage key accounts.
* Report directly to the Managing Director who was placed as a graduate just 4-years ago and now runs a team of 120+ people.
Why do I want this job? Opportunity, training and progression.
* This is a fantastic opportunity for someone intellectually curious who wants to be surrounded by some of the most intelligent sales people in the artificial intelligence industry.
* You will be joining an established company that has received the most investment funding out of any artificial intelligence company in the UK.
* You will have the opportunity to attend client meetings from the beginning of your career which will enable you to fast-track the development of your skill set.
* You will receive extensive training from the inspiring people who run the company.
* If you are successful you will have accelerated earnings. The company offers a generous commission structure and above market rate basic salary.
* The office is based in the heart of the City, and the team have a fun, friendly culture with lots of drinks, dinners and team nights out.
?We are looking for someone smart and curious for this role. You will need to have a 2:1 or above from a Russell Group university to apply for this role. We are looking for candidates who can speak English, Norwegian, Finnish and Italian.
Sign up for job alerts - its free