- 80,000 to 120,000 + OTE
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
What they do:
Our client provides a unique end-to-end software platform for serving the right content at the right time to the right people. Say goodbye to boring content, low-resolution insights and misdirected effort and start delivering a sustainable content marketing strategy.
It allows companies to engage and convert your audience with modern content experiences created, published and analysed on the cloud-based software.
Established in 2014, they are a team of 35 smart Content Marketing specialists. Having turned a profit every year since they started trading, they are now investing heavily to ensure they grow quickly.
With an elite management team, proven product and more than 70 paying clients including large enterprise customers such as Cisco, The Economist and Bloomberg. Now is the ideal time to join this fast-growing London-based technology business.
The digital world is a noisy place where we all produce and consume content, all the time. It has never been easier for a business to send a message, but never harder to make it memorable.
Most content marketing tools provide a bigger megaphone. They help businesses fight noise with more noise. Our client has a different belief and they prefer thoughtful communication, rather than loud. Few lasting messages, rather than many transient ones.
Our client builds authoring tools that let customers create beautiful, premium content. Publishing tools that prevent mistakes that would hurt their reach. And crucially, help their customers understand the experience of each reader so they can create more relevant and meaningful content over time.
The mission is to be a different kind of medium. One that invites readers to slow down and immerse themselves. One that allows them to disconnect in a way that regularly outperforms PDF, scrolling web pages and other content tools.
- Targeted at growing your desk with SMB and Enterprise clients
- Book, negotiate and close
- 250k average order value
- 3 meetings per a week
Type of person required:
- 10-year track record selling SaaS software to large enterprise marketing teams
- Sell consultatively – understanding customer need and builder senior relationships
- Articulate and confident
- Commercially & technically savvy
- Team player
- Qualify and upsell opportunities early so no time is wasted
- Love negotiating the terms of an agreement
- Focussed on meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Understand marketers and are confident of your ability
- Take ownership for the success of the business
Sign up for job alerts - its free