Account Development Representative (German-speaking)
- South East, Reading
- 31st May 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Job title: Account Development Representative (German-speaking)
Salary: Highly competitive basic salary and OTEs
Sector: Computer Software Information Technology & Services
Firmly positioned within the software sector as a world leader in Enterprise Information Management solutions, OpenText is an award-winning enterprise that specialises in the provision of digital solutions which optimise business's performance and improve digital profitability.
Through an extensive and well-defined business strategy which places the continued development of employees at the forefront of the company, OpenText is now looking to continue on the upward trajectory the organisation is on through the addition of eager and proactive German-speaking EMEA Account Development Representatives.
Joining a team of capable and like-minded professionals at OpenText's Centre for Excellence, you will be a confident and capable communicator that relishes the opportunity to speak to a wide array of prospects - employing careful and considered conversations that will facilitate the continued development of further business opportunities.
- Highly competitive basic salary and OTEs
- Mobile Phone and Laptop
- Warm and inclusive work environment that promotes the wellbeing of its inhabitants
- Pension contributions
- Dedicated healthcare packages
- Childcare and eye care vouchers
- Fantastic transport links with a free shuttle bus to and from Reading station
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of the company, competitors and their respective service offerings
- Generate revenue by qualifying and developing leads, speaking to enterprise-level prospects over a variety of channels - including phone, email, LinkedIn and other social media channels
- Undertake extensive market research in tandem with the Field Sales team, with the aim of identifying key contacts and accounts through Salesforce and establishing new account and territory strategies
- Utilise your consummate communication skills and engage prospects in warm conversations that highlight the company's value propositions
- Proactively engage in lead management, tracking & forecasting in CRM
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent in business level German
- Essential - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of successful outbound lead generation experience in a technology environment (preferred not essential)
- Personable and confident dealing with a range of individuals at every level of business
- Adaptable and malleable, willing to learn new skills and challenge yourself when needed
- Strong organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Eloqua Engage, LinkedIn Sales Navigator & DiscoverOrg a plus
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Sign up for job alerts - its free