Account Development Executive
Job Title: Account Development Executive
Salary: £30k basic + £8k OTE
As one of Europe's largest independent IT groups, SCC unleashes the potential of IT for businesses globally. With 45+ offices in the UK, France, Romania, Spain and Vietnam, SCC pride themselves on delivering limitless IT solutions in partnership with the world's best technology vendors.
For 46 years SCC have provided multi-award-winning services to customers in a broad range of public and private industry sectors. With over 50 accreditations and awards, it is no wonder that SCC are trusted to discover, supply, manage and optimise IT that supports European economies through enduring partnership; driven by curiosity and inspired by innovation.
SCC are now looking for highly motivated, target driven graduates to enrol on their exciting new graduate programme, Ignite! This is a fantastic opportunity to embark on a career with an exciting, established (but growing!) enterprise that values the development and future of their employees!
Account Development Executive Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £30,000
- Y1 OTE of £38,000!
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential - embark on their brand new and exciting graduate programme, Ignite!
- Regular team socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment, as well as charity and staff wellness events
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes - you will be recognised and rewarded for your success
- Fantastic offices in a highly sought after location in the heart of London
Account Development Executive Role:
- Identify, create, campaign and close sales opportunities with designated sales region and key accounts
- Develop a rapport and maintain a relationship with key accounts and stakeholders within existing client relationships
- Obtain a thorough knowledge of SCC, their offering and the markets they operate within, in order to have valuable conversations with key Stakeholders
- Anticipate new business by keeping on top of industry trends and conducting market research to identify new opportunities
- Using a variety of tools and techniques, create outreach strategies for new lead generation
- Liaise with key vendors and SCC's partner management teams to drive sales growth into designated regions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your personal book of clients through regular contact and impeccable customer service
- Keep on top of the CRM system, ensuring all sales related activity is accurate and up to date
Account Development Executive requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Good business acumen and commercial awareness
- Positive can-do attitude
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and IT literate
- Confident engaging with individuals of all levels of seniority, including C-level executives
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
We shape future sales leaders, combining assessment, training, accreditation and on-going support to all our university leavers, delivering the Pareto Effect on your graduate career.
Pareto Law Interview Reviews
13 July 2015
I applied to Pareto through their website-I did apply for a specific role but I cannot remember what this was now. Within a day or so, I was left a voicemail from a very pleasant...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london account development executive pareto law
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Engineer – paid to train - Nationwide
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Graduate Programmes - EY
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Technology Graduate Programmes - EY
London, West Midlands, North West, Scotland, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Manchester
Data Science Graduate Programme - Nationwide
Remote (work from home), Nationwide
Graduate Banking Services - London
Sales Account Executive
£27,000 to £47,000