|Salary:||£22,000 + benefits|
|Location:||London, Central London|
Duration: 6 months, from September 2018
Salary: £22,000 pro rata + benefits
Unlock the power of your mind
Discover how powerful minds can make unique contributions. Bring your own to a career at Accenture, and see how you can create change in the world around you. We empower you to be your best. We embrace who you are. We invest in your future.
We look for passionate, curious and solution-driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas and inspired to push boundaries.
Be yourself, make a difference
Marketing & Communications
Our Marketing & Communications team builds Accenture’s brand, protects its reputation, generates awareness of the company’s capabilities and services, and plays an integral role in supporting sales growth. Our teams are involved in a range of activities from advertising, media relations, PR, sponsorships, social media, internal communications to brand management and thought leadership initiatives.
The intern role
The Marketing & Communications intern will join Accenture's UK Marketing function for six months.
Industry-specific marketing roles may also be available for the right candidates.
Your responsibilities may include:
• Writing and proof reading of communications
• Social media monitoring, updating and research
• Co-ordination of metrics, assistance with the development of reporting
• Online and competitor research, including reputation audit
• Updating Accenture's websites using content management systems
• "On the ground" support at events
• Ownership of small creative projects (with support from the team), such as the creation of marketing collaterals (videos, brochures, ads, etc.). This will involve working with design and print partners to create and execute creative ideas
• Taking part in team brainstorming, coming up with creative ideas and feeding back on creative collateral from agencies
• Assistance with team admin including booking meeting rooms, arranging meetings or calls and taking meeting notes
• Learning about Accenture's brand and becoming a "brand guardian"
The Marketing and Communications intern will be a team player who can get involved in a wide range of activities and is not afraid to "have a go". Additionally, they will possess the following skills:
• Excellent written English language skills, with good grammar and an
understanding of basic copy skills
• Excellent oral communication skills
• Genuine interest in a career in Marketing & Communications
• Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions
• Highly organised and able to manage projects, balance a number of conflicting priorities and react to changing demands - often under tight timescales (this may include occasional late working over peak phases)
• Proficient computer skills, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Strong attention to detail
• Professional in appearance, outlook and manner
• Proactive, keen to learn
Qualifications and requirements for the role
• 2:1 or Master’s degree (predicted or obtained or international equivalent)
• Demonstrable office work experience and/or strong interest in Marketing and Communications
Please include a covering letter along with your CV as part of your application. This is a mandatory part of your application in order to be considered for the role. The covering letter must be no longer than a page and clearly state why you are interested in a career in Marketing and Communications with Accenture. Closing date for applications is Saturday 6 May 2018. Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should suitable applicants be found.
Sign up to graduate-jobs.com - we'll send you jobs like this one.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
Up to £24000.00 per annum plus Bonus London 24-Sep-2018
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Watford, London Various
Competitive plus benefits South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide 1-Jul-2019