|Sectors:||Education & Teaching, Management, Sports and Recreation, Travel & Hospitality, Training|
Are you a graduate or career changer who is passionate about their subject and want to make a difference to children’s lives? Train as a teacher with Academies Enterprise Trust and learn from some of the best teachers and leaders in the profession!
We are hosting a Train to Teach Information event on Tuesday 16 January 2018 from 16:30 until 19:30 where you will be able to speak to practising teachers and professionals about our teacher training programme vacancies. Please register here first then click on the green "apply now" below button to submit your application for the role.
Benefits of working with AET
● Excellent employment rates
● Bursaries up to £35K depending on degree grade and subject
● Access to Science and Maths Scholarships with bursaries up to £37K
● You will be awarded Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
● You will based in the school of your choice!
● Very diverse and multicultural organisation, each school is different
● Free access to a range of accredited national training opportunities
● Strong mentor support
● Work with Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ and ‘good’ accredited Universities and Providers throughout England.
● A high percentage of time spent in schools with staff experienced at training teachers
● A high quality professional studies programme delivered by experienced experts.
● Access to Research & Development
● Membership to AET Subject Leaders Programme where you will benefit from a range of wonderful opportunities to enrich your teaching and learning
● Opportunities to collaborate with academies within our cluster on joint projects
● Involvement in extra- curricular activities and national and overseas trips
● Membership to the BHSF Health Insurance Scheme
● Free parking
● School holidays
● Subsidised lunches
1. Want a fulfilling career where you can make a profound difference?
2. Have a passion for learning and inspiring others?
3. Want to join a supportive profession with opportunities for progression?
4. Love working with children?
The School Direct Teacher Training Programme provides a school based, ‘hands-on’ approach starting from September through to July. You will be based at the school of your choice for the majority of your training apart from a second placement in a contrasting school.
During your training year we will help you secure a role at your academy or at another one within our network. You will then join our New Qualified Teacher (NQT) programme which supports your development as a new teacher. We will invest in your development and provide high quality professional development throughout your career journey with us.
Academies Enterprise Trust (AET)
We are a network of 64 Primary, Secondary and Special schools throughout England. We firmly believe that every child deserves an excellent education and the opportunity to become world class learners. To fulfil this, we need great teachers to inspire our children!
How to Apply?
UCAS is now open for applications to Teacher Training Programmes in all subjects / phases starting in September 2018. For further information please register for our Train to Teach event in London on 16 January 2018 (if you haven't done so already) please register here first - then click on the green "apply now" button to submit your application.
Competitive plus benefits China Various
Competitive China ASAP
Up to $25/h China ASAP
Up to £23, 000 West Midlands ASAP
competitive plus benefits Newcastle, North East ASAP
competitive plus benefits Liverpool, North West ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£44,00 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
Competitive plus benefits London
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension Scheme West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£30,817 rising to £33,316 after one year plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Wales, North West Various
£19000 to 24000 per annum, uncapped OTE! Nottingham, East Midlands 9-Dec-2017
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 18-Sep-2018
£20,000 basic (£30 to 40k Year 1 OTE) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP
£18500 to £22000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme North West ASAP
£20000 to £22000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP