ABF - Graduate Supply Chain Programme
- £30,000 to £35,000 plus benefits
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland
- Apply by:
- 31st December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
What is Supply Chain at ABF?
Here at ABF Grocery Group our brands are enjoyed across the nation, with
94%* of households in the UK buying them, selling over 1.5 million packs
every day to UK consumers. As you can imagine that isn’t always an easy
task and the supply chain team sit at the centre. From procuring the raw
materials, planning the right production, making the product, and
organising the transportation, all while considering the health and
safety of its employees and the quality of the product, the supply chain
has a lot to do.
(* Source: Nielsen Homescan, total GB, 52 week data to 14 July 2018)
This is a dynamic and interesting area of the business where things change every minute of every day. If you are looking for fast paced, exciting, challenging and varied this is the right place for you.
Who are we looking for?
At ABF we want all of our graduates to:
• Have a strong drive for improvements
• Be interested in analysing results to make the right decision
• Be authentic to who you are and what you believe in
• Be keen to learn on and off the job
However in Supply Chain we also want graduates to:
• Be interested in working in an ever changing environment
• Be curious about how food is manufactured
• Be willing to challenge in difficult scenarios
• Be interested in working with diverse groups of people
What does the Scheme look like?
The Supply Chain scheme is 18 months long, in which time you will rotate through various placements in different factories and offices throughout the UK. We hope at the end of the 18 months you will finish the scheme with a brilliant base knowledge of how the whole supply chain works together and with the other functions of the business.
What training will you receive?
• Personal development training sessions
• Supply Chain specific sessions around H & S and optimising efficiencies’
• A mentor who works in supply chain to help you grow
• Regular coaching and appraisals from your line manager and other colleagues
If this sounds like the role and environment for you, visit our website
and find out more
Sign up for job alerts - its free