|Salary:||Competitive + benefits|
|Location:||South West, Filton, Little Stoke|
Description of the job
The A330neo 251t is an exciting new weight variant product.
This new variant requires a significant increase in resources to achieve the programme targets of first Flight in 2019.
• The intern would work on the A330neo, 251t variant. This will be
within the design team.
• The Intern will have a chance of working on one of the newest development projects within Wing Engineering.
• The intern will work with an internal design team, maturing the design through to data for manufacturing and subsequent First Flight and certification.
• The extent of change includes metallic and composite parts as well as systems installation changes.
• The scope of work will be wing specific design activities, within the Trailing edge and Outer Wingbox team.
• The team is a transnational team so there will be opportunities for an intern to work within a wide diverse team and with our
You must be an undergraduate for the full duration of the placement studying towards a degree in one of the following:
Evidence of leadership
Passion for Aerospace
Self driven Attention to detail
Work experience preferred
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In
2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of
around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger
airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European
leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well
as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest
space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil
and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide. Our people work with
passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and
smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's
expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and
teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary
- on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief
Competitive plus benefits Glasgow, Scotland Various
Competitive plus benefits South East, Crawley Various
Competitive plus benefits London Various
Competitive plus benefits Cheadle, Cheadle Hulme, North West, Manchester Various
Competitive plus benefits South East, Reading Various
£17,000 plus benefits South West, Malmesbury Various
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£44,00 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension Scheme West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London
Competitive plus benefits Wales, North West Various
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£25000 to 35000 per annum London 22-Dec-2017
£18,500 plus bonus negotiable South East, Central, Oxford, Reading ASAP
£22000 to 34000 per annum, Mobile phone, Laptop and iPad South East 8-Dec-2017
£29,000 + benefits London 1-Jun-2018
Competitive East Midlands 11-Dec-2017
competitive East Midlands, West Midlands, Leicester, Rugby ASAP