4X Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- £21000 to £23000 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 28th June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£21k basic - £35k OTE
Central London Location
ASAP start date
This company is one of the UKs top recruitment companies, they are a multi-award winning company providing specialist recruitment services to over 2000 clients. They are a market leading recruitment specialist in a variety of industries across the public, private and not for profit sectors. As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will work in their vibrant office in central London; you will be rewarded for your hard work with uncapped commission and rapid career progression.
The Role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Candidate Management: resourcing the best candidates out there, then working with them through the whole recruitment process.
- Business Generation and Client Management: Generate new business and build rapport with clients.
Benefits of being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Uncapped Commission
- Frequent company socials
- Quarterly incentives for anything from prosecco to international holidays
- Free gym memberships
- Training academy and mentor program
- Summer and Christmas parties
The Ideal Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- A degree in any discipline (graduated between 2016- 2018)
- Great communication skills - be able to build rapport with clients
- Competitive - whether from a sporting or academic background
- Drive - be extremely driven to succeed and money motivated
- Work ethic - be hardworking and target driven
If you think you'd be well suited to recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Pippa Radford at Graduate Fasttrack.
Sign up for job alerts - its free