(2X) Media Sales Executive - Bristol
- £20000 to £21000 per annum + OTE
- South West
- Apply by:
- 5th June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Are you looking for a work hard/play hard environment? Like the idea of being in and out of the office for half the day on client meeting's with like-minded people? Then this could be perfect for you!
2X Media Sales Executive
Basic Salary: £20-22K (£35KOTE)
Start Date: ASAP + Various start dates over the summer (June/July/August)
About the company
- The company is a firm believer in being rewarded for the effort that you put in
- With fast progression and uncapped commission, the sky really is the limit! (As cringey as that sounds)
- The company was established in 2001 and has grown to become leaders in the media sales sector and are continuing to grow!
- With holidays to California, Tokyo and the Alps for top performers the company firmly understands the 'work hard, play hard' vibe and is widely regarded as one of the best atmopsheres to work within media sales.
- If you get annoyed with someone turning up late to work every day and still getting the same pay packet and progression as you, then you could be a perfect fit for roles based within media sales.
- Media sales is also an exciting and ever-growing industry. Everyone you speak with will have the same passion and enthusiasm for the industry that you do! Rather than talking to dull financial sales directors all day!
- If you like the idea of a role within Media sales where there is lots of variation in the day such as client meetings, staff incentives and regular training, rather than being stuck 'smashing the phones' all day then this could be perfect for you.
- Do you have a natural competitive streak and always strive to win? Maybe through playing sports or maybe just always trying to be the more dominant sibling?
As a media sales executive there will be a huge variety to your daily activities some of which will include:
- Liaising with clients - whether it's finding new clients within media sales or regularly contacting existing clients you will be exposed to a huge variety of 'C-Level execs' - valuable experience for any graduate!
- Attending client meetings - You won't be just smashing the phone all day like most sales roles - This role will provide you the opportunity to get out of the office and socialise!
- Networking events - Due to the creativeness of the media sales industry there is normally a lot of scope to attend events you genuinely have a passion for!
If you think this role within media sales looks interesting, or would like to know more, why not apply? EVERYONE will get a response!
Sign up for job alerts - its free