2x Graduate Research Associate - Graduate Scheme
Do you have a degree from a top 20 University as well as strong academic results throughout your education? Perhaps you see yourself entering professional services such as banking, law or research consultancy? Then this could be the role for you at the very top of the recruitment market.
We work with Executive Search firms here at PowerGrads that vary from smaller boutique search firms that specialise in niche industries all the way through to large multinational organisations.
Research Consultant – The Role
- Market research to be as informed as possible – this allows you to advise candidates with great confidence about the opportunities at hand
- Identify the key movers and names within your market, creating market maps for clients
- Build shortlists of great, potential candidates you believe would be well suited to the role you are recruiting for
- Headhunting – use your network to be proactive and target those in the best jobs
Research Consultant – What’s in it for you?
- Earning potential – in Executive Search, you will be dealing with salaries of more than £100,000 – meaning your fees and earnings will be much higher than a standard recruitment role
- Industry exposure – gain access to leading industry figures, leading you to build a strong network of C-suite level execs!
- Consultative – sophisticated role that will challenge individuals academically every day
- Unrivalled career progression – structured route to management, with successful consultants going from Researcher to Client Partner and salaries of £300,000 within ten years
- Social atmosphere – working with like-minded individuals who enjoy being rewarded for their hard-work as well as wining and dining clients over business
Research Executive Search firms are looking for graduates with a 2:1 or above from a top 20 University. Individuals need to be hungry to be successful and able to present themselves in a professional, corporate environment.
If this appeals to you, apply today and begin your climb to the pinnacle of recruitment.
Powergrads typically place candidates into the following positions. 'Graduate’, 'Trainee’, 'Trainee Recruitment Consultant', 'Graduate Recruitment Consultant', Sales, 'Trainee Sales Consultant', 'Sales Graduate’, 'Business Graduate', 'Telesales’, 'B2B’, 'B2C’, 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant', 'Graduate’, 'Trainee’, 'Trainee Recruitment Consultant', 'Graduate Recruitment Consultant', Sales, 'Trainee Sales Consultant', 'Sales Graduate’, 'Business Graduate', 'Telesales’, 'B2B’, 'B2C’, 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant'
IT Graduate Recruitment
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :graduate research associate scheme sales recruitment consultancy business development account manager
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2020 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
8Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London
Human Resources – NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme
Marketing and Sales Graduate
4Michael Page International Recruitment Ltd
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Central London - Trident
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Foxtons Trainee Estate Agent
£24,500 +Uncapped commission+company car