24 June | Associate, £30k | Client Management | Info Services |
- Up to £30000 per annum + benefits
- Apply by:
- 3rd June 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
My client is a multi-national business intelligence company. The world's leading investment firms, consultancies and corporations depend on my client to access first-hand perspectives from specialised industry experts.
My client offers the industry's largest hand-selected consulting network. With offices across the globe, it spans all industries and geographies, and includes hundreds of thousands of industry executives, senior managers and product experts in more than 12,000 cities worldwide.
My client is currently hiring Associates to join their Client Management team in London.
Associates identify the most relevant experts for our clients' research projects. They are responsible for qualifying and assessing an expert's fit for a project to ensure that the right expert match is made. Associates are expected to monitor industry news, identify market trends, and establish valuable professional relationships with senior-level industry professionals. This is a great opportunity to gain an introduction to the financial services industry.
- Conduct industry research to identify the most relevant experts who match the needs of a client's request
- Contact professionals by way of cold-calling, email correspondence, industry and networking referrals, professional associations and other relationships
- Communicate the value of joining my client's network to industry professionals
Work closely with Client Management team to ensure projects are prioritised and fulfilled in a timely manner
The Associate role is the first rung of the ladder that leads up through to Senior Associate and client manager to team lead and beyond.
- Bachelor's degree - a 2:1 or above from a top university
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere, but also manage projects independently
- Leadership qualities, positive energy, and the ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in any one of these languages is preferred: German, Swedish, Spanish, French and Italian
My client strives to ensure the happiness and health of their employees. At their 8 global locations, they offer a variety of perks, including free and/or subsidised fitness centres, corporate sports leagues, stocked break rooms, team outings, and other office celebrations throughout the year.
With an interactive management team, and an open and collaborative work environment, my client values creativity of thought and listens to the voice of employees. If you are self-motivated, driven, and focused on achievement, there are no limits to your ability to succeed and grow at this firm!
Sign up for job alerts - its free