2023 Graduate Recruitment Consultant- LHi Group- London!
2023 Recruitment Consultant- LHi Group - Technology/ Life Science/Renewable Energy/ Built Environment- £22-£25k per annum+ uncapped, no threshold commission- London!
What is LHi Group?
LHi Group is the group company of four bullet proof markets: Lawrence Harvey (Technology), Piper Maddox (Renewable Energy), SciPro (Life Sciences) and Harper Harrison (Built Environment).
Whether you’re based in London, Bristol, or Manchester we would love to speak with you and if you're looking for an English, Spanish, Italian, French or German speaking role, we have you covered!
Voted the number one UK recruitment company to work for by the Best Companies Top 40 Recruitment Companies in the UK 2021 survey. Our success is due to building a team of good LHi humans!
Transformational markets: LHi Group is the group company of four bullet proof markets: Lawrence Harvey (Technology), Piper Maddox (Renewable Energy), SciPro (Life Sciences) and Harper Harrison (Built Environment).
International locations: including London, Bristol, Manchester, Berlin, Munich, LA, New York, Austin and now Florida!
Employee-Owned Trust (EOT). Every employee will have a stake holding in the business.
We leave a legacy. Our ‘Younger You’ philosophy ensures that future generations have an easier journey into recruitment.
- Competitive base salary starting at £22,000 (negotiable depending on experience) with uncapped, no threshold commission. Expected on target earning in year one between £35,000 -£55,000.
- Flexible WFH.
- 12-week training programme to guarantee you fast career progression.
- Career progression- our team has a 100% promotion success rate in the first 12 months.
- An upbeat and collective work culture; 4pm finish on a Friday and drinks!
- Quarterly incentives and rewards including international trips, quarterly lunch clubs, the gift of time (one month sabbatical leave or a Rolex) and millionaire centurion club.
- CSR policy, we support charities across all our UK and international offices. We believe in doing our bit!
- Equity, diversity, and inclusion programmes. Supporting all our people and their varied backgrounds.
- Life assurance
- 24/7 access to an online GP
Who we’re looking for:
- Good human who is driven and passionate about success.
- Have the personality and listening abilities to interact effectively with many individuals.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Use your time efficiently to meet goals set out.
- The ability to be self-motivated.
- Not afraid to cold call.
What the role includes:
- Source possible candidates to deem them eligible (by telephone or face to face).
- Business Development: Create and develop relationships with new and existing clients.
- Market mapping to identify and partner with new businesses and candidates within your market.
- Post adverts using numerous job boards.
- The ability to take control of the processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals.
- Candidate meetings.
- Opportunity to get creative to produce podcasts and roundtables.
- Build a professional brand to build your network.
- Gain referrals to help with lead generation.
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people’s differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi’s people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
Get in touch and apply today!
We are LHi. A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing brands spanning the UK, Europe and North America.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs manchester recruitment jobs manchester sales jobs london recruitment jobs london graduate recruitment consultant lhi london sales telesales b2b door estate agent
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Project Management Graduate Programme
6Babcock International Group
MDS Graduate Scheme - Nationwide
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to £80,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
South East, London, International, International (Europe)
Graduate Global Headhunter
£18k to £25k OTE £30k to £40k (Uncapped)
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Heathrow
£25,000 to £28,000 + Area Allowance
Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£30,000 Basic, £47,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London