2019 O2 Graduate Programme – Finance
- £30,000 + VAT
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
- Apply by:
- 27th December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Ready to experience a moment of ambition as you drive O2 forward? We’re not just about facts and figures. We’re about the future of our business. We analyse, we interpret, we predict. Not just by looking at spreadsheets, but by looking at the world around us. We make sense of complex data to spot trends, and respond to them. We make connections. And we provide the insight our business needs to be bold and make informed decisions about the future.
Join our finance team and our 3 year CIMA accredited study programme will provide you with the training, skills and support you need to become a Qualified Accountant. And go on to enjoy a varied and rewarding career in finance at O2.
What you`ll bring:
• A 2:1 degree
• Commercial awareness and a killer instinct for working with financial data
• The ability to communicate that data clearly and succinctly at every level
• Exceptional communication skills within your team and the business as a whole
• The confidence to express your opinions and put forward your ideas
• The ambition to study for your CIMA qualification
• The curiosity to ask questions and the confidence to think differently to drive change
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Location: Opportunities begin in Slough, Leeds or Preston Brook but
could take you anywhere.
Click below to apply today!
Sign up for job alerts - its free