|Salary:||competitive plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Architecture & Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing and Production, Science & Technology, Environmental|
We're a global management, engineering and development consultancy focused on guiding our clients through many of the planet's most intricate challenges. We're committed to making a positive contribution to the well-being of our staff and the environment, communities and market places in which we operate.
Our award-winning graduate programme will give you the experience and technical knowledge you need to progress your career. You will join our accredited professional development scheme, which will enable you to gain chartered status with the Institute of Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) or the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE). You'll receive the training you need and will be assigned a chartered mentor, who will guide you to meet the objectives of your professional training agreement. Our unique upGRADe tool allows you to effectively track and plan your personal and professional development online.
You will enrol onto the Mott MacDonald Academy, a four- year development programme which runs alongside your professional development scheme. The programme introduces you to key business and commercial competencies, helping you to drive your career forward with Mott MacDonald.
We understand that every person's ambitions are unique to them therefore we have a vast library of e-learning courses available.
As well as all of that we also offer a competitive salary; biannual salary reviews for your first three years; contributory pension; flexible benefits scheme; and a variety of subsidised sports and social activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Our graduate mechanical engineers are helping to solve new challenges in smart ways, helping minimise energy use and cost, and maximise performance and reliability. Our mechanical engineers play vital roles in designing and delivering sustainable solutions; and getting the most from existing assets by fine tuning operation and safeguarding resilience and durability.
You can apply to work in the following sectors:
• Building Services- our building services engineers create a comfortable environment by focusing on the design of mechanical components of necessities such as heating, ventilation, lighting, fire systems and security.
• Power- we work on large scale projects including thermal generation and nuclear power. You will be responsible for with bringing sustainable energy solutions to both UK and globally.
• Transport- our transport teams work on rail and road, and work on some of the largest profile projects such as Crossrail, HS2, and Heathrow's expansion.
• Water- our teams are responsible for water pumping solutions, clean and waste water treatment plants and pipelines. We work on high profile projects such as the Thames Tideway scheme in London or the Scottish Water development programme.
We are looking for flexible and motivated graduates with a genuine passion for mechanical engineering, and a desire to make a difference in the world. If this describes you, apply today to launch your career at Mott MacDonald.
To apply for this scheme you will have less than 12 months experience and have achieved, or are expected to achieve, a 2.1 or above in one of the following degree disciplines:
• Mechanical engineering
• Building Services engineering
• Aeronautical engineering
When you apply you will be asked to choose which sectors you are applying for; your sector choices should reflect where you are passionate about starting your future career. You should be able to demonstrate your interest in your chosen sector through relevant experience, such as studying relevant modules, or previous work experience.
We are looking for graduates with the following characteristics:
• Methodical approach to problem solving
• Ability to use your initiative to undertake tasks efficiently and independently.
• Excellent verbal communication skills, which allow you to confidently liaise with clients and team members.
• Excellent written communication and attention to detail, and be able to demonstrate accurate technical drawings and good report writing.
Sector: Buildings, Power, Transport, Rail, Water, Building services, Railways, Waste Water, Mechanical
Application deadline is the 20 November 2016.
Competitive depending on experience London, Scotland, Northern Ireland ASAP
£27,000 to £30,000 Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
Competitive South East, Hatfield, Brookmans Park
£27,000 to £30,000 Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits South West, Malmesbury Various
£26,500 plus benefits East Midlands, West Midlands ASAP
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
Competitive plus benefits London
£28,000 plus benefits South West, London, Scotland
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London Various
23,000 plus OTE London Ongoing
£14,000 (per annum) London ASAP
£35,000 to £40,000 in first year plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£14,500 (per annum) London ASAP
£14,400 (per annum) London ASAP