|Salary:||competitive plus benefits|
|Sectors:||Architecture & Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing and Production, Science & Technology|
We're a global management, engineering and development consultancy focused on guiding our clients through many of the planet's most intricate challenges. We're committed to making a positive contribution to the well-being of our staff and the environment, communities and market places in which we operate.
Our award-winning graduate programme will give you the experience and technical knowledge you need to progress your career. You will join our accredited professional development scheme, which will enable you to gain chartered status with your chosen institution such as the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE), or the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE), or the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET). Specialists in public health can opt to be chartered with the Society of Public Health Engineers (SoPHE).
You'll receive the training you need and will be assigned a chartered mentor, who will guide you to meet the objectives of your professional training agreement. Our unique upGRADe tool allows you to effectively track and plan your personal and professional development online. You will enrol onto the Mott MacDonald Academy, a four- year development programme which runs alongside your professional development scheme. The programme introduces you to key business and commercial competencies, helping you to drive your career forward with Mott MacDonald. We understand that every person's ambitions are unique to them therefore we have a vast library of e-learning courses available.
As well as all of that we also offer a competitive salary; biannual salary reviews for your first three years; contributory pension; flexible benefits scheme; and a variety of subsidised sports and social activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Our graduate building services engineers are responsible the functional design which takes buildings from an empty shell to a pleasant space to live and work. Our teams are responsible for ensuring health and safety requirements are met, and creating a visually appealing and comfortable environment.
As a building service engineer you will be helping to provide cost effective and sustainable solutions to ensure buildings perform in an efficient and effective manner. Our projects cover UK and international projects and a variety of sectors, including defence, transport, utilities, energy, public and private sector. Some of our notable projects include HS2, Royal Navy Britannia College and the Somerset Energy Innovation Centre (part of the Hinkley power station project).
You can specialise in the following areas of building services:
• Mechanical - we help to create a comfortable environment by designing the mechanical components of necessities such as heating, air conditioning, ventilation and domestic water services.
• Electrical - our teams are focused on sustainability within building services, and projects include the installation of necessities such as power, lighting, fire systems and security.
• Public Health - our teams design systems for water supply and sanitation to help resolve water and energy related challenges.
We are looking for flexible and motivated graduates with a genuine passion for building services engineering, and a desire to make a difference in the world. If this describes you, apply today to launch your career at Mott MacDonald.
To apply for this scheme you will have less than 12 months experience and have achieved, or are expected to achieve, a 2.1 or above in one of the following degree disciplines:
• Mechanical engineering
• Electrical engineering
• Architectural engineering
• Building Services engineering
• Engineering or science with keen interest in buildings.
• You should be able to demonstrate your interest in building services through relevant experience, such as studying relevant modules, or previous work experience. We are looking for graduates with the following characteristics:Methodical approach to problem solving
• Ability to use your initiative to undertake tasks efficiently and independently.
• Excellent verbal communication skills, which allow you to confidently liaise with clients and team members.
• Excellent written communication and attention to detail, and be able to demonstrate accurate technical drawings and good report writing.
Application deadline is the 20 November 2016.
Competitive plus benefits South East, Cambridge 31-Aug-2017
£26000 to 35000 per annum Reading 27-Feb-2017
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide 31-Aug-2017
Willis Towers Watson Core Business Graduate – Global Services and Solutions (GSS) Graduate Programme – Consultant
Competitive plus benefits London 31-Aug-2017
Competitive plus benefits South East, North West, Cambridge, Manchester 31-Aug-2017
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£40,000 plus salary review plus benefits plus expenses London, Barbican Various
£24,000 to £27,000 plus benefits London Various
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£23,500 plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
£25000 to 35000 per annum South East 28-Feb-2017
£29000 to 32000 per annum South East 22-Feb-2017
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide 8-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide 14-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide 2-Sep-2017
£30,922 upon completion of training plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017