|Salary:||23,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus|
Recruitment is an exciting fast paced industry that allows fresh graduates like yourself, to get a foot in the door, earn big pay checks and progress quickly up the career ladder.
Here at the Oho Group, we exclusively hire graduates and are looking for entrepreneurial individuals who aspire to develop their own specialisation in a niche consultancy like ours.
We have experienced year on year growth since 2007, and our Managing Director was shortlisted for 'Most Inspiring Recruitment Leader' in the 2014 Recruiter Awards for Investing in Excellence. We have a strong ethos that is focused on developing our talent in an energetic and focused environment. We are now looking to grow on our previous success and bring on the next generation of consultants.
Whether you are graduating in 2016 or available for an immediate start, if are looking for a career that challenges you, whilst offering a culture of fun, then we are interested in speaking to you.
What is involved in the role:
• Sourcing candidates through various methods
• Advertising opportunities
• Managing the recruitment lifecycle through to placement and post-placement care
• Business Development
• Networking with Candidates and Clients
• Account Management and Development
What we are looking for:
• Excellent Academics and evidence of outstanding achievements
• Exceptional communication skills are an ESSENTIAL.
• Driven and motivated to achieve. We want people who are ambitious and want to progress quickly through the career ladder.
• Great personality. We are a young, fun and vibrant company and we want people who not only join in, but contribute to the atmosphere.
What we can offer you:
• Bespoke and tailored training programme focused on your strengths and weaknesses
• Rapid career progression - meritocratic environment with clearly defined and achievable targets for progression
• Excellent commission structure and earning potential - £60k in year one, £80k+ year two
• Additional bonuses - Cash/holiday bonuses, spa days, skydiving, black tie events, beer festivals, etc.
• Vibrant office atmosphere - 5-a-side football team, 7's Rugby team, Friday afternoon BBQs or Picnics, seasonal parties and a games room.
£22,000 to £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Manchester ASAP
£22,000 to £35,000 OTE + Benefits plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester ASAP
£23,000 – £25,000 up to 50K OTE plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London ASAP
£18k (£20k London) OTE £30K to £50K YR1 plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester ASAP
£20000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
21k Basic 40k OTE negotiable plus benefits plus OTE salary review London ASAP
£20K to £22K starting OTE 1st year £30k plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Liverpool, North West, Carlisle, Chester, Manchester, Warrington ASAP
£21k to £23k (OTE 1st Year £35k+) negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London ASAP
£20,000 + Bonus (1st Year OTE £30k) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London 1-Jun-2017
£20,000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£24,000 to £26,000 plus benefits South West, Swindon 7-Sep-2017