2 x Events Promotion Assistant – graduatejobs.com (Nationwide)
- £23,000 to £25,000 plus Bonus pro rata
- South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, North West, North East, Yorkshire, Nationwide
- Apply by:
- 18th July 2018
- Start date:
If you love graduatejobs.com, why not come work with us?!
If you need some extra funds for travelling, or just want to keep busy, this could be the opportunity for you.
We need two amazing Events Marketing Interns to play a key role in of our offline strategy in a two-month internship!
This role is for recent graduates looking for a 2 month full-time internship between September and November 2018. This role is focused on raising awareness of our brand and what we can offer to students.
What will you be doing?
• You will manage and attend all Careers Fair and Freshers events throughout the UK with other members of the graduatejobs.com team
• You will be responsible for being the public face of graduatejobs.com, bringing your energy and expertise to stand out at busy Fairs
• Our Events Assistants will also assist in general Marketing activities. There will definitely be times when you’ll need to pitch in and help out in other areas of the marketing team. This could include anything from helping with blogs and content posts to managing our digital marketing strategy and social media channels
Support & Training
You will be working as part of a small and innovative marketing team. Reporting to a Manager you will be given extensive initial training in how the business operates and what is expected from you in this role.
• You need to have an outgoing and approachable personality. An innate ability to build rapport and relationships - likeability
• This is not primarily an office job, the two successful applicants will join our graduatejobs.com team on campuses across the UK
• Drive, resilience and motivation - this is the most important requirement but don’t worry we all do it together
• We’re not fussed about top-of-the-class grades, we want applicants with dynamic personality and bags of enthusiasm
• Applicants must have the confidence to turn their hand to anything when necessary
If this sounds like you...then we look forward to hearing from you. Please submit a CV and covering letter explaining why you think you'd be suitable for this role.
Sign up for job alerts - its free