1st Line IT Helpdesk Support Engineer
At Foxtons, we’re famous for setting the standard in property. We do this by hiring brilliant people to help achieve our goal of being the best place for our customers to find their dream home.
This role will provide first line helpdesk support to staff, assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone, email and a ticketing system.
- To provide first line technical support, answering support queries via phone, email and ticketing system.
- Administration of user accounts and permissions across AD and our in-house CRM software.
- Deliver a high level of professional customer service on the phone and face-to-face when necessary.
- To log all calls and resolutions to the helpdesk logging system.
- Support users in the use of computer equipment and peripherals including telephone and mobile devices by providing necessary training and advice.
- Where relevant, arrange for external support when incidents cannot be resolved in-house.
- To escalate more complex calls to relevant IT support staff.
- Maintain an organised daily structure, working to close assigned jobs in an adequate time frame.
Competitive salary depending on experience
Comprehensive induction programme
Ongoing mentoring and training, including access to external training programmes
Exposure to diverse aspects of the business
Meaningful career progression
Vibrant company culture, including paid-for social events
Well-being package including enhanced sick pay and subsidised gym
Enhanced parental policies, including generous shared parental leave
Our stunning Chiswick Park headquarters. Chiswick Business Park is built around a lake and offers weekly events such as food festivals, zip-lining and beach volleyball in the summer.
- A keen interest in technology and computing
- Excellent communication skills with a professional approach to customer services
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure during challenging times
- An intuitive and methodical approach to diagnose hardware and software faults in desktop PC’s, printers and mobile devices
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Exceptional customer service skills including experience of dealing with diverse customer groups
- Proficient in administering and maintaining Windows 10 and Mac OS environments
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Applications and Active Directory
- Experience troubleshooting basic network, software and printing problems
About The Company
At Foxtons, we’re famous for setting the standard in property. We do this by hiring brilliant people to help achieve our goal of being the best place for our customers to find their dream home or unlock the value of their property investment.
Over the last 30 years we’ve built a network of almost 60 branches and a strong operational infrastructure that enables our teams to achieve the highest standards in delivering exceptional service to our customers. Award-winning training ensures our teams have the strong local expertise that our customers expect from us, while our market-leading technology empowers all our staff to provide the best customer experience possible.
Foxtons has been transforming estate agency for over thirty years. We have established ourselves as the most recognisable brand in the London residential real estate market.
Foxtons Interview Reviews
15 June 2018
Why you chose to study the modules you did at university? What do you do in your spare time? About my pervious work on my CV? Why I want to work in property? Why did I apply...
13 June 2017
My interview with Foxtons was an overall pleasant and professional experience. Prior to the interview, I received an automatic confirmation email which gave in detail the...
03 June 2017
After applying to the role of Property Manager at Foxtons, I recieved a response after three weeks inviting me to attend a video interview. I was tasked to read various questions...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :computing & it jobs london 1st helpdesk support engineer foxtons london chiswick scheme immediate
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Up to £26000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Technical Systems Administrator - TPP
£32,000 to £40,000
Technology Consulting and Assurance Junior Consultant
Sales Support Executive
Up to £25000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Graduate Data Administrator
£23000.00 to £26000.00 per annum
We Are Aspire Limited
Graduate Technical Operations Consultant - London