Guidelines for rating interviews
Thousands of graduates rely on graduate-jobs.com when planning and applying for jobs. We're committed to protecting our users from inaccurate submissions that may affect the quality of the information we provide. Ratings must be -
- Original - no quoted material from other websites or other sources can be used.
- Friendly - no obscenities, threats, discrimination, rants, insults directed personally or sexually explicit language can be used.
- Written by students or graduates - ratings must be your own, no second-hand, rumour or unverified information using the experience of others.
- Non-commercial - no promotional material can be used in ratings and we refuse to publish reviews containing company or personal email addresses, URLs or telephone numbers.
- Submitted in the appropriate sector - we can amend the sector chosen by you if we think it is inappropriate.
- Relevant - the content must be helpful.
- Sentence case - text in ALL CAPS or using poor grammar will be edited.
We moderate every rating before it is published and no commercially sensitive information, secrets or information protected by contract will be published. If we think something is suspicious we will take appropriate action.