Minisites are interactive recruitment brochures designed to drive graduate awareness and applications to your opportunities or client opportunities. Minisites provide a high profile channel to promote your company to both a targeted audience and a broad range of graduate profiles.
The 12 month minisite package also includes an email promotion message launching your new minisite to all our registered graduates. Each minisite includes an animated introduction presentation and can include video.
Minisites have the following sections:
- Key data: - Useful information for graduates including company contact details, degree requirements and listings of any live jobs currently displayed on the graduate-jobs.com website.
- Company: - Your opportunity to set the scene, describing the history of your company and where it is heading.
- Vacancies: - Description of individual or general vacancies advertised during the year.
- Training & Profiles - Details of any specific training schemes available to new recruits.
- Application: - How to apply, when to apply, access to specific downloaded application material, links to application forms located on other websites or displays our own application form on your behalf.
- Case study: - Experiences and stories of graduates recruited in the past to provide a flavour of what a graduate can really expect.
- Incentives: - Details of any additional extras, share options, healthcare schemes etc.
- Information & FAQ: - Well, any additional information and frequently asked questions!
To find out more about minisites why not call our team on 020 7609 5400 or complete our enquiry form.