- £20,000 + Commission + benefits + OTE
London, The East
- Job start date:
- Application close date:
Times Top 100 Company - Trainee Recruitment Consultants
Can you imagine working for a company with a global turnover of £150m, listed on AIM, Times Top 100 Best Company to Work For, Market Leader? If the thought of doing so excites you and you are looking for challenging career in Sales keep reading.
Why you should want to work here?
1. The People & Culture – Motivational & Engaging.
2. Highly Acclaimed & Award Winning Training.
3. Real Opportunity to Fasttrack your Career.
4. Earning Potential & Awesome Incentives.
5. Opportunity to Work Overseas – Asia, America, Middle East and Australia.
The Recruitment Low Down
You would join the business as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant and join a highly engaging and successful team who focus on a market such as Oil & Gas, Property, Finance, Pharma, Business Transformation and Law.
Being a Recruitment Consultant is hard work, but with hard work comes high rewards. Day to day involves a real mix of tasks like lead generation, business development, arranging interviews, meeting clients and candidates, negotiating terms or job offers and closing deals. It’s really fast paced and each day challenges you in a different way, there is no clock watching in this job!
The only limitation to progress and earn in this role is you, if you work hard and commit you will achieve great things and earn significantly more than your peers.
What’s offered in return?
• £20K Basic Salary – Reviewed Regularly Based on Performance.
• Un-Capped Commission
• Gym Membership
• 23 Days Holiday
• Private Healthcare
• Regular Incentives – Holidays, Lunches and Other Exciting Opportunities.
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW – firstname.lastname@example.org or CALL – 020 7288 6670
Do you have what it takes?
• Educated to Degree Level.
• Smart and Energetic.
• Thick Skin – You Need to be Resilient.
• Entrepreneurial Mind-set & Spirit.
• Self-Motivated and Hardworking.
• Competitive Edge.
• Focused on Results and Positive Mind-set.
Job posted by:
More information about Turnstone
More jobs from this employer