- competitive + benefits + OTE
- Job start date:
- Application close date:
Graduate Medical Recruitment Consultant- Competitive Salary
Graduate Medical Recruitment Consultant- Competitive Salary/Central London
Location: Central London
Salary: 1st year 18-22k (35k+ OTE) 2nd year 22-25k (50k+)
Urgent – Central London recruitment consultancy looking for graduate medical consultants
This is a brilliant opportunity to enter into a reputable company that can offer you a genuine career path. This is a hugely successful recruitment firm, specialising particularly within the medical sector. They seek a talented and ambitious recruitment consultant. Working for this highly specialist and successful recruitment firm, you will receive great mentoring and guidance, but also the opportunity to develop and flourish to allow you progress quickly. This person will mediate the entire recruitment process for companies looking to employ medical professionals.
The successful candidates will work alongside young, like-minded, driven individuals. A fast-paced atmosphere keeps the ambience in the office fresh and exciting and will keep even the best graduates on their toes. A competitive streak will help you succeed in this meritocratic lifestyle. One key element of the job will be socialising in a non-office environment, therefore you will need to be affable and approachable.
- Uncapped commission – Year one yield is 40K on average, it is possible to attain more
- Extensive training program and ongoing support
- Regular incentives: lunch clubs, holidays, Iphone
- Excellent social able working atmosphere with Fun day Fridays
- Potential for international travel to meet clients and candidates
You will be sourcing highly sought after candidates through a variety of methods such as headhunting, advertising and recommendations/referrals. You will be keeping up to date with relevant market trends to become and remain a credible advisor to your candidates and clients alike.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
• Come from a top 50 university with a 2:1 or above
• Overachieved on the sporting field throughout University or in academics
• A genuine drive and passion for success
• Natural communication skills both on the phone and in person
• Come from a sales background or have the ability and interest in moving into a fast paced recruitment and sales role
• Great rapport and network-building skills and are not afraid to get on the phone talking to candidates and clients
• Have had a real drive to take their career and earning potential into their own hands
We have a variety of graduate roles at present (18k-25k) for candidates with 0-2 years experience, so if this one is not suitable please call Tanya at Graduate Fasttrack to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Job posted by:
More information about Graduate Fasttrack
More jobs from this employer