- £20,000 + benefits + Bonus
- Job start date:
- Application close date:
Content Writer, Media, London
Content Executive, London, £20,000
Established in 2011 our client is now the second largest daily deal site in the UK. Their site uses the power of group buying to get unbeatable deals on the best stuff to do, see, visit, eat and buy in a variety of cities in the UK.
This role’s main responsibilities are assisting in the writing and presentation of content on the site, principally in the form of cashback offers and voucher codes.
This will involve the assessment of merchants, research into the products or services being sold, double-checking accuracy of information before publication.
Our client has a certain style of writing and it is essential that this style be continued and upheld throughout all presentation of content on the site
Working to deadlines this role will require that changes and tweaks could be required after working hours, this role requires diligence, common sense and an ability to work at a fast-pace
• Write content for the site including merchant descriptions, FAQs and copy for other customer facing pages
• Publish merchants onto site with their cashback rates, offers and voucher codes
• Edit existing merchants, offers and voucher codes
• Use of a custom built content management system
• Liaising with merchants and their agencies to publish new content and offers
• Liaising with the Sales Team to source advertising content
• Reporting for Senior Management
MUST have English degree or similar where you can demonstrate strong writing skills.
• Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Must Have - English or Journalism Degree or at least A Level English Literature or Language
Job posted by:
Recruitment Squared Ltd,
More information about Recruitment Squared Ltd
More jobs from this employer
Financial Trader, London, £26,000
- £26,000 + benefits + Bonus
Underwriter, London, £22,000
- £22,000 + benefits
Finance Assistant, Private Bank, The City, London